Sunday, August 29, 2010

Warning: If not a 'Twilight' fan then do not read!

For all those who I know would appreciate this, I just wanted to mention that I saw Edward, it was so weird! Well, of course not Edward exactly. I went to a company dinner where we said good-bye to the teachers leaving, and welcome to me and the other new teacher, Laura. Lots of girls brought their boyfriends. When this one girls' boyfriend came in, I had to look 2 or 3 times because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.... no! does he really look like Edward from the Twilight movies or is that just me?? But no, he's got the same haircut, tousled on top, same cheek and chin bone structure, and very similar eyes. I wanted to take a picture of him to show you guys, but I didn't want everyone there to think that I'm crazy (not yet anyways, hehe!) Just had to share.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SMOKE!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo jelous of that girl!!!! Was there a Jacob around??? U think that girl is a twilight fan and made her bf dress like Edward??? Coz I totally would do that but an Asian Edward don't look right hahahahahaha!!! Ooo if lee was there I think she would pass out hahahahaha!!! U should get to know the girl and then get to know the bf then take a pix of him 
    -elf

    ReplyDelete