Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My New Apartment!




Room as you walk in

Another angle of the place
My kitchen
Bathroom/laundry room/shower
My lil fridge
Weird shaped key
View from my window, if you look at an angle
Outside of the building I now live in
I got my apartment!! I have my own place to live now! No more Love Motel :-DThey always give you the apartment of the person whom you are replacing. Some teachers' apartments are a little larger than others, but they are all pretty nice and have the very basic necessities provided for you. One of the teachers who just left was here for 2 years and had a large apartment with separate bathroom, bedroom and balcony. This girl who has been here a while got that apartment, because of seniority, and so I moved into hers. It is a studio flat that is about 3 or 4 blocks from my school. My bed, kitchen, closet, and fridge are all in one room, and in my bathroom is my toilet, sink shower head, and laundry washing machine. There's no tub, but a drain in the middle of the floor, so you just shower right in there next to your toilet and washing machine. I guess that's common for small apartments. Also, no one ever has dryers, or screens on your windows, or ovens, so my apartment doesn't have those either. But it does have 3 different types of locks on the door, and a really  weird shaped key. I think my pictures will explain better. Oh, but that greenish yellow thing in the middle of the room is the mattress cover. It's on 2 chairs drying because the girl washed it for me. So it was like that when I first moved in, and then I started taking pictures and didn't stop to move it :)

3 comments: