Thursday, September 16, 2010

More on Where I Work

View from my window to the right

My Desk

I wanted to show off some of my work facilities! At the school I work at, I have my own desk, a laptop, all of the books and notes I need for each class I teach, and a lovely view of the mountains just beyond Changwon. I finally remembered to take a picture of it on my break the other day. Our school is on the 5th and 6th floors of this tall building downtown. I work on the 6th floor and I love the view. 
When I look out the window to the right I see a few tall buildings of the city area. Then when I look to the left out the window, there is a clump of buildings that look like they are growing out of the beautiful green mountains. It's nice to plop down and look out the window for a moment if it has been an exasperating day with the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment